[Vision2020] Weeweechu

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 2 05:54:15 PST 2009

It's a romantic full moon, when Pedro said, 'Hey, mamacita, let's do
Weeweechu.'

'Oh no, not now, let's look at the moon!' said Rosita.

'Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu. I love you and it's the
perfect time,' Pedro begged.

'But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the moon.' replied Rosita.

'Please, corazoncito, just once, do Weeweechu with me.'

Rosita looked at Pedro and said, 'OK, one time, we'll do Weeweechu.'

Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang..... 'Weeweechu a Merry
Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a
Happy New Year!

Though this message may be a bit premature . . .

Have a happy one, Moscow.

"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of
love!"

- Hamilton Wright Mabie