[Vision2020] 'Obama Tags' Called a Joke

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 28 15:03:52 PDT 2009

I think you are on to something there, Keely.

People got all pushed out of shape when Rose Huskey referred to Idaho's
DINO (Democrat In Name Only), Walt Minnick, as a jackass.

Perhaps Rose would not have been so harshly criticised had she been
packing a gun and, instead of asking about Minnick's election potential in
2010, asked where to buy Walt Minick hunting tags.

I'd buy one.

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.