[Vision2020] Michael Steele, the GOP, and Health Care

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Aug 28 09:31:46 PDT 2009

Question 14:  "Does it concern you that Michael Steele is driving the GOP, with foaming-at-the-mouth passengers, off the cliff of Reason and Sanity?  Do you mourn for the many decent, thinking, conservatives who understand policy issues and can discuss them rationally who are nonetheless unable to find a place at the GOP table?  Do you think the GOP's craven elevation of Michael Steele to his chairmanship as an attempt to "widen the tent stakes" will backfire on them, because Michael Steele is a loose cannon who can't seem to brush his teeth without making some sort of gaffe that draws the Republican tent ever tighter?  Finally, are you concerned that there actually are more than, like, about 17 people in this country who see Sarah Palin as the savior of any political party?"

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com