[Vision2020] Michael Steele, the GOP, and Health Care

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 28 06:07:08 PDT 2009

Michael Steele, Chair of the Republican National Committee, has created
and distributed the “2009 Future of American Health Survey,”

Some of the questions posed on this survey (I especially like #4) . . .

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2628/3862490582_86d223c4d7_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3434/3861721735_1df85d6b8f_b.jpg

3.  Does it concern you that the liberal media has gone to unprecedented
levels to only give Obama's views on health care reform and no one else's?

4.  It has been suggested that the government could use voter registration
to determine a voter's political affiliation, prompting fears that GOP
voters might be discriminated against for medical treatment in a
Democrat-imposed health care rationing system.  Does this possibility
concern you?

 . . .

9.  Rationing of health care in countries with socialized medicine has led
to patients dying because they were forced to wait too long to receive
treatment.  Are you concerned that this would be inevitable in the U.S.
under the Democrats' plan?

 . . .

13.  Do you believe it is right for the government to use age and life
expectancy as criteria in determining access to health care?

And, of course, the final page of the survey seeking contributions . . .

" . . . to help the Republican Party to stand up for sensible health care
reform that protects our right to choose our own coverage."

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2584/3862504448_abfd8d2468_b.jpg

Thoughts, Visionaires?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown