[Vision2020] Theme Songs and National Anthems

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Aug 28 09:25:26 PDT 2009

And, his slobbering "Sarah Palin's death camp" obsession notwithstanding, even Dale Courtney must know that Obama is not likely to be the guy in charge of providing or programming music for a conference call, and there is no "irony" in Rabbis listening to a NOT-Nazi song with ZERO prospect of "death camps."

I'm going to be taking on Courtney and his "Why Sarah Palin's Charge Has Legs" post later today on the blog, and maybe I'll copy it for Vision . . .

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com