[Vision2020] Theme Songs and National Anthems

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Fri Aug 28 08:06:23 PDT 2009

Tom,

Some people will jump on Obama and blame him for everything, in this
case for even deciding on what  "elevator music" is played on the
telephone while someone is on hold!
Is it just a bit of a stretch to assume that the President of the US,
no matter WHO is in that office personally chooses the telephone music?

Plus, the song itself was actually written back in the 1700's by
Joseph Hayden as a birthday song for the Austrian Emperor!

And the actual nazi anthem was the "Horst Wessel" !

Wayne