[Vision2020] Walt Minnick

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Aug 26 21:41:05 PDT 2009

And this is what I admire most about this woman . . . not as a mascot, not as a spokesperson for anyone but herself, but as a reminder that the best serrated edge is the blade of truth wielded with rapier-like passion and precision.  I'm so tired of people who talk dainty, trip over obvious truths, and worry about being offensive in a political climate that's chock-full of it and likely requires more to address the grossly offensive injustices percolating in our midst.  Tepid toe-dipping into healthcare-reform waters isn't going to cut it, a lesson Minnick really should figure out very, very soon.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com