[Vision2020] A disaster waiting to happen

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:29:30 PDT 2009

I agree this intersection and the area on Hwy. 95 near it are a hazard for
pedestrians.  I have crossed on foot numerous times, and cars and trucks
going well over the speed limit are common, going both north and south.  I
assume I may not be seen in time, so sometimes run across Hwy. 95.

Ted Moffett