[Vision2020] Steed, Billing File for City Council Seats

Sam Scripter moscowsam at verizon.net
Tue Aug 25 10:39:34 PDT 2009

Wayne Price wrote:
> Tom / Visionaries,
>
> Can anyone clear up a point for me on the up coming election? Since
> John Weber has announced that he's running for mayor against the
> incumbent,
> does that mean he's not running for his council seat?

No, he isn't.  He'd have to file to run for Council. I'm pretty
sure you can file and run for only one office at one time.

On the other hand, if a Council member still had two years
remaining on his/her City Council term, then he/she could
run for Mayor.

If he/she lost, he or she would still have two years remaining
on the Council.

How about YOU, Wayne?????   ; )

MoscowSam