[Vision2020] Fw: UI Considers Making Freshmen Live on Campus

Sam Scripter moscowsam at verizon.net
Fri Aug 21 14:48:17 PDT 2009

Ted . . .

How "way cool" to have been introduced to Senator and Mrs. Church!

Also, a lesson in civility there.

Thanks for sharing the story.

Maybe UI needs to go "Back to the Future" re dining services.

You write as if an extra measure of goodness was being offered
by UI dining services in comparison to today's "private sector",
"for profit", contracted services.

Why do I get so frustrated over the battles about whether "services"
[of many kinds] should be run by "government" versus those in "private
enterprise"?

MoscowSam