[Vision2020] Camp Sundown Shines in the Bronx (Rick Reilly)

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:31:33 PDT 2009

I saw a TV spot on this recently. Very cool. And before you say
anything bad about the Yanks check them out. They are a hard group of
guys to hate. Best Yankee TEAM -- as opposed to collection of all-
stars on steroids -- since 2000. Yanks vs Mariners tonight and the
rest of the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone