[Vision2020] Why I Support Gay Marriage

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Aug 14 11:56:43 PDT 2009

G-
your question:
"Why don't you explain to me all the myriad ways in which you being able to marry your partner is a benefit to me and/or society?"
my response:
Benefit to me: Friends of mine will be able to enjoy the same marital benefits as I do, so I will feel better about this society.
Benefit to society: A stable society benefits from encouraging and strengthening the family unit, which has the primary role in socializing and educating and loving children as well as the role of maintaining satisfied adults.
BL