[Vision2020] 'Death to Obama' Sign Holder Detained

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Thu Aug 13 18:28:18 PDT 2009

Yes Tom,

I DO feel it is constitutionally sounds to utter such remarks. Notice
the difference between mere  WORDS and deeds?
IF we have to error, lets error on the side of free speech.

For instance,  IF the fellow in Maryland can't say that, would I be
able to say that George W. Bush should be indicted and tried  and hung
as a war criminal for conducting a war of aggression?
Or that the Abu Grab torturers and those that set up the rules should
be tried as war criminals and hung?