[Vision2020] Take this, Kai, you Beatles hater....

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Wed Aug 12 20:16:30 PDT 2009

I just attended the Phish concerts at the Gorge (Phish is an awesome
hippy jam band, in case you didn't know, mostly a young 20's crowd).  On
Sunday morning while I was walking around the parking/camping lot I
counted six camps listening to the Beatles; one Dylan, one Dead, one
Phish, one Neil Young, one Buffalo Springfield (OK, I guess that makes
two Neil's) one Tool, and one each of many others.  But SIX Beatles, I
was impressed.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.