[Vision2020] Take this, Kai, you Beatles hater....

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 12 17:52:07 PDT 2009

Perhaps the Beatles said it best . . .

She came in through the bathroom window, when I saw her standing with
Maxwell's silver hammer there.  She said, "Let it be, because boys can't
buy me love."

The end

----------

Let me break this down for you, Kai . . .

She Came in Through the Bathroom Window
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93k2ilucXTE

I Saw Her Standing There
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlB8i9AqFaE

with . . .

Maxwell's Silver Hammer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzsL99OO8_s

She Said Said
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSdm5Gpn2sI

Let It Be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBPFvp750sc

Because
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAgyocABS0U

Boys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1vn2TrfK2I

Can't Buy Me Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY3B3s1Yu1s

The End
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysQSk1c9EKs

So, Kai . . . Before  I sing off, I have one thing to say . . .

Obladi Oblada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJhcGepfG04

Tom "I am the Walrus" Hansen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yNcE8c3j2M