[Vision2020] Another Modest Proposal

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 7 19:39:29 PDT 2009

The true wonder of this entire incident is that while having to acrobatically dodge what was, almost certainly, a gruesome and untimely demise, as well as deliver a well thought out, if unpunctuated, admonishment, at no time was a single hair displaced from its assigned location in the Ramalingham coiffure.