[Vision2020] [Spam 4.60] Re: Clunkers Boost Industry

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Fri Aug 7 10:54:17 PDT 2009

Roger,

You obviously don't get it! This is an opportunity for those that
weren't effected by the mortgage problem to get on the band wagon and
get themselves into a
long term debt  of about $300 a month for the next 4 or 5 years. *S*

I actually looked into it, but with the guidelines put out to qualify,
but my 1990 Oldsmobile gets too good gas milage to qualify!

Wayne