[Vision2020] [Spam 4.60] Re: Clunkers Boost Industry

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Aug 7 09:09:34 PDT 2009

This could turn out to be like the housing loans. Some people now have an old clunker that may be paid for. Coning them in to a new car with payments they can not afford may not be a good idea. If the car is reposesed they will then be with out a car. I suppose the government would also take care of their loan.
Roger