[Vision2020] Clunkers Boost Industry

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:07:28 PDT 2009

I could use a new tiller to replace the 12 year old front-tiner I've
been using.  How about a newer John Deere Mower for the yard too?  Any
of our local farmers need a new tractor?  Combine?  Bailer?  We should
replace the chrome and formica kitchen table with a bent leg too, and
the carpeting could use replacement along with the flooring in the
bathroom.

Oh right, the gmnt is in only the new-car business.  Guess the other
"necessities of life" will need to wait . . .

GS