[Vision2020] Say What?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 1 12:44:37 PDT 2009

I've also stated that I think it's possible that his rights were
violated.  If so, then that's a terrible thing.  I still can't drum up a
lot of pity for Gates, though, because he let his anger override his
common sense.

I didn't make the connection that he might still have had his ID.  I had
just assumed that he had handed it back after making his call.  If he
did still have his ID, then he had no choice but to go outside and try
to get it back.

It all depends upon exactly what the law says that he was charged under.

Paul