[Vision2020] Doug Wilson's debate

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Apr 30 05:30:14 PDT 2009

Joe Campbell stated:

"Unfortunately the book is released by Cannon Press, which is located
in Moscow. I think this was a huge mistake. Look, if I were to own a
press, how many books would I have? A lot more than I have now!"

You are correct, Joe.  His Whineyness has all his books (for lack of a more
appropriate term) published by his very own vanity press, complete with staff
and facilities available at a moment's notice to satisy the slightest whim of
His Whineyness' inflamed ego, which must obviously keep them busy late into
the night.

Seeya at the Renaissance Fair and/or the Farmers' Market, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and
the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown