[Vision2020] Doug Wilson's debate

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 22:33:30 PDT 2009

Unfortunately the book is released by Cannon Press, which is located
in Moscow. I think this was a huge mistake. Look, if I were to own a
press, how many books would I have? A lot more than I have now!

IMO Hitchins is as far to the left as Wilson is to the right; I have
no use for either view. It would be a shame if we came away from their
debate with the view that these were our only options.

The myth is that the left is swayed by radicals like Hitchins but the
reality is the right is swayed by radicals like Wilson.

Joe Campbell