[Vision2020] love letters or a desperate cry for attention?

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 22:17:33 PDT 2009

Does my calling someone a hypocrite require that I have never been
one? There is a fallacy here.

But I will give you the point that Gary is entitled to say what he
means, just as I was. I did not mean to suggest otherwise.

And I'll give you the point that I have had far worse posts than this
one by Gary -- actually his was rather poetic, which I appreciated.

But to compare Big Bertha to Know Whether, Man (this is even funnier)
is a bit of a stretch, no?

Joe Campbell