[Vision2020] love letters or a desperate cry for attention?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 29 18:37:00 PDT 2009

g stated:

"The waifish Ms. Lund delights in spitting in my eye.

The diminutive Ms. Mix gleefully reads me the riot act.

The delicate Ms. Hovey never hesitates to point out my failings as she sees
them."

Ah, come on, g.  You know you like it.  You haven't had this much attention
from the feminine gender since the fourth grade when some yechy girl
approached you during recess and accused you of having cooties.  Only now the
girls are women and the cooties are all too real.

Tmo Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and
the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown