[Vision2020] Anyone Else Screwed by FSR?

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Wed Apr 29 11:59:36 PDT 2009

Tom and others......

Don't get me wrong. I have on intention of switching my ISP from First
Step to ANYONE else.
I have been Bear at moscow.com ever since I can remember, and most of the
people I deal with throughout the world know me as Bear at moscow.com (
Although it did cause some consternation with our security people
wondering why I , as an American Army Officer had a "russian" e-mail
address out of Moscow!)

The tech folks, Eric and David, and Mike Hall have been helping, but damn
it is frustrating.
What my frustration is, is that I have about 400+ e-mails in various
"saved" folders that cannot be moved to the new system without changing
their addresses even if I forward them individually. Now, instead of them
being from the sender, which is how I can look them up and use them, they
will all be in the new system as being from bear at moscow.com

The old system met all of my needs, and I was happy with it. Now, have to
go to a new system that I didn't ask for, that is not only not what I
need, but making me do some 5 to 6 hours worth of computer work that still
will not give me what I had in the first place!

Anyone else with the same issue  and a possible solution?