[Vision2020] Habeas Corpus at Bagram

Gray Tree Crab aka Big Bertha gray.treecrab.aka.big.bertha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 07:17:09 PDT 2009

The village locksmith said:

"My goodness isn't the nascent little ambulance chaser cute when he gets all
up on his hind legs and brays about how others should be ashamed?

The reason that I don't "defend torture" is because that  I see no
compelling need to. As I've said before, I do not believe that waterboarding
is torture, I do not believe that the previous administration had a policy
promoting the use of torture, and  I don't think that your pretending to be
the arbiter of all that is righteous, pure and holy necessitates my
responding to every idle quack and query that's directed my way.

Now how's about you knock it off with the phony shame routine and save it
for closing arguments in kiddy court alright?"

Before anyone criticizes the lonely locksmith over this only apparently
puerile outburst, they need to understand the pressure he is under.

His business is so busy that he is constantly on edge.  In fact, it is so
busy that he may have to expand into the next door laundromat.  As one of
the area's leading entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial philosophers, he is to
be cheered for his daring and incisive business acumen in these hard times.

He is our leader.  Cut him some slack if he seems irrational and childish.
He is going where few dare to go.

--
Gray Tree Crab aka "Big Bertha"