[Vision2020] State Faculty Union Responds to Financial Crisis

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 23:09:01 PDT 2009

Joe,

Being new to this topic, busy time and all, will raising taxes work in the recession that we are currently in work. I mean aren't we all struggling? I would love to help my neighbor out but I'm trying to live myself. Our president has stated how we all need to come together, sometimes with sacrifice, so should we rally for teachers but not loggers and plumbers?

Matt