[Vision2020] Fw: Divorce agreement

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 21:16:12 PDT 2009

> We don't like redistributive taxes so you can keep them..  You are welcome
> to the liberal judges and the ACLU.

Pretty good, so far.

> We'll keep the Bibles and give you NBC and
> Hollywood .

Thank you!

> We'll keep our Judeo-Christian values..  You are  welcome to Islam,
> Scientology, Humanism and Shirley McClain.

Once the humanism is removed from Christianity, it is largely
indistinguishable from Islam, so thank you.

> We'll keep the SUVs, pickup trucks and oversized luxury cars.  You can  take
> every Subaru station wagon you can find.

I adore Subaru station wagons.

> We'll
> keep The Battle Hymn of the Republic and the National Anthem.  I'm sure
> you'll be happy to substitute Imagine, I'd Like to Teach The World to Sing,
> Kum Ba Ya or We Are the World.

You don't know how much I love you for that.

> Since it often so offends you, we'll keep our history, our
> name and our flag.

I'm thrilled to give you the flag, but our history is really not
something that can be transferred, so we'll have to continue sharing
it.

The items that I didn't mention will have to be negotiated.