[Vision2020] New Jersey 9-11 memorial

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Tue Apr 28 11:02:35 PDT 2009

Some weeks ago, there was a discussion about a 9-11 memorial in the New York Harbor. I stated that I hadn't heard about it nor had I seen it while there.
I was wrong about not seeing it, as I found out while going through some photos from my trip.
It is located in Bayonne, New Jersey, as Tom stated, right next to a dry dock. My photo was taken from the Staten Island ferry. I was going after a shot of the Robin's Reef light and the cranes in harbor. The memorial is to the left of the light.

Kai Eiselein
Editor, Latah Eagle