[Vision2020] Stupid mouse

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Sun Apr 26 14:08:35 PDT 2009

Carl,

Have you got a shot gun?
or
Based on some of the posts the last few weeks, you should try to capture it alive and
waterboard the little bugger.  It will truthfully tell you what ever it is that you want
to know
such as when the next "strike" will be on your place, who it's furry little
co-conspiritors are and
where you can find them, what religion it is.
You may also discover that they are working on long term WMD's ( Weapons of Mouse
Destruction) *S*

> I'm on my way to the store....that's quite a list.  This is gonna be one
ex> pensive mouse.

> From: jampot at roadrunner.com
> To: idahovandal1 at live.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Stupid mouse
> Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 13:48:54 -0700
>

> Jerry (of Tom & Jerry fame) seemed to enjoy sandwiches
> in the Dagwood style as well as various sausages while Pixie & Dixie were
> traditional cheese lovers. Speedy Gonzales was naturally into tradition
Mex> ican
> cuisine, Tuffy (AKA Nibbles, one of Jerry's pals) was wild
> about grapes if I recall correctly, Mickey liked picnic fare and Mighty
> Mouse purportedly gobbled Malt-O-Meal like there was no tomorrow. Hope
this>
> helps

Chec> k it out.

> =========================> =========================> =====
>  List
>   services made available by First Step Internet,
>  serving the
>   communities of the Palouse since 1994.
>

>   http://www.fsr.net
>

>   mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
> Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox.
> http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_>
Updates2_042009>