[Vision2020] Stupid mouse

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 26 13:48:54 PDT 2009

Jerry (of Tom & Jerry fame) seemed to enjoy sandwiches in the Dagwood style as well as various sausages while Pixie & Dixie were traditional cheese lovers. Speedy Gonzales was naturally into tradition Mexican cuisine, Tuffy (AKA Nibbles, one of Jerry's pals) was wild about grapes if I recall correctly, Mickey liked picnic fare and Mighty Mouse purportedly gobbled Malt-O-Meal like there was no tomorrow. Hope this helps