[Vision2020] INPC Forum, Climate Discussion: Possibly Contact J. Michael Scott, U of I Professor in CNR

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:27:57 PDT 2009

You might consider the analysis of NASA's climate scientist James Hansen,
who minimizes the importance of computer models for an understanding of
climate science.  Read page 14, in the section titled "How Science Works,"
from the pdf document below, where Hansen rates computer models as third
most important for climate science:

http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/mailings/2008/20080804_TripReport.pdf

Ted Moffett