[Vision2020] "Harsh" Interrogations -As ye sow, so shall you reep

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Apr 23 15:42:29 PDT 2009

Bear
You are wrong on this.
Because a confession was extracted fron this lady does not mean that she was a spy. What we may have done at GITMO had no bearing on how Iran conducts interrogations. They would use brutal tactics no matter what we do.
As to our security I believe the following:
1. If an interrogator thinks that there is good reason to believe a detainee has information of an impending attack and does not use what ever means is necessary to obtain that information and
2 There is a subsequent attack that results in a loss of life.then
3. Those interrogators should be prosecuted for dereliction of duty.
Former CIA Director Casey said that over 50% of the valid information about al-Quaeda came from detainees and that an attack on L.A was thwarted by information obtained from KSM.
Roger