[Vision2020] "Harsh" Interrogations -As ye sow, so shall you reep

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Apr 23 11:34:27 PDT 2009

Excellent post, Bear.

And now the revelation that Condoleeza Rice verbally OK'd waterboarding of prisoners at Guantanamo . . . my goodness.  It seems that the "Christian" administration of George Bush was founded on ever more creative and inventive ways to stray from the heart of Christ's teachings toward an excercise in thuggishness that virtually every other government in the world has shunned.

My prayer is that "Christians who torture" would someday be seen as astonishingly dissonant and illogical as, well, "Tea Protesters Who Love Keith Olbermann."

God have mercy.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/