[Vision2020] Fw: CRAPO COMMENDS TAX PROTESTS, DEFICIT AWARENESS

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 23 06:14:12 PDT 2009

True enough but, to belittle people who are not, using homosexual innuendo
(can't ya just hear the hamster snickering in the background) as was the
case with the comments regarding Mike Crapo (chortle, snort) reeks of the
schoolyard taunts of "You're so gay" and "What A fag." I get that you have
little respect for Crapo and the citizens who gathered on 15 April to
express their opinions. Is the best way for you to make that apparent to
utilize homosexual imagery? I realize I didn't help by expressing my
personal distaste for some of the terminology but to continue to utilize
these and other references to that lifestyle as disparagement really doesn't
seem to me to be doing much to further your tolerant liberal credentials.