[Vision2020] Duane Nellis named 17th University of Idaho

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Wed Apr 22 15:17:10 PDT 2009

SAm,

I think it's a matter of they don't know, and they don't care! Constitutionally, the Board
of Ed
can't do anything in regards to appointing the UI President, or in this case, the next
resident,
Thy have to do it as the Regents.

The funny part of the whole deal is that the PR guru they have DOESN'T know the
difference!
Probably someone's nephew that needed a job!