[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Tue Apr 21 16:05:16 PDT 2009

Paul, Tom,

This was a headline in the Washington Post today: Obama Open to Probe, Prosecutions of Top

Officials Over Interrogations, the link is: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-
dyn/content/article/2009/04/21/AR2009042101692.html?hpid=topnews

I didn't want to repost the whole article on V2020.

Just like with the Nazi Nuremberg  Prosecutions, the little fish will swim, but the big
ones, I
hope and pray to God, will be gone after.

<mattd2107 at hotma> il.com>, philosopher.joe at gmail.com, vision2020 at moscow.com,
fotopro63 at hotmai> l.com, "Tom Hansen" <thansen at moscow.com>, jampot at roadrunner.com