[Vision2020] Wasted Money: City Level

a smith at turbonet.com
Tue Apr 21 16:03:05 PDT 2009

Obviously I would have no answer as the matter didn't and doesn't pertain to
me. It does make me wonder how many of those folks were made to turn over
private e-mail however.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that what Kai said about city business being
city business is a sound policey. I just wonder how the whole thing works. A
request is made and council person says there is none or here is everything
I have. Citizen B says I think that there is or is more. What then? If
someone thinks that there could be "city business" lurking in the bottem of
council person C's sock drawer do we get to all come take a peek? (I have no
idea where those magazines came from, i've never seem them before, I swear!)
Where does a private electronic conversation on any given topic with someone
become "city business?"