[Vision2020] The PCEI Volunteer Corps

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 21 12:55:23 PDT 2009

Greetings Visionaires and PCEI Big Wigs -

As part of the "Renewing Our Focus" portion of last night's city council
session, Councilman Bill Lambert paid tribute to a special group of
people; people that volunteer their time and effort toward a goal crucial
to our region . . . improvement and sustainment of its environment in
virtually every aspect imaginable.

I am speaking, of course, of the Palouse-Clearwater Environmental
Institute (PCEI) corps of volunteers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCJu7j3a19k

To them I offer a hand-clappin', fist-bumpin' attaboy and a heart-
felt . . .

Thank you.

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't forget to
have fun doin' it.  Lord, let your laughter ring forth.  Be outrageous,
ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can
produce.  And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer
joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it
was."

- Molly
Ivins