[Vision2020] Who said . . .

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Sun Apr 19 16:32:35 PDT 2009

So, the logical conclusion, based on over half for the U of I freshman last semester
failing, is
that the U of I is black friendly and macho? Is that why the athletic program is so
sacrosanct?

Now, the question is, is the U of I living up to its educational mission or is it more
interested in
being politically correct?

> Well, all I know is if "doing well in school is perceived as a feminine
t> rait", as quoted in an  earlier post, and judging by my academic track

<jampot at roadrunner.com> >  wrote:

> [...]
Convention> , 2004