[Vision2020] Who said . . .

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 19 15:52:25 PDT 2009

My point, fading or otherwise, was quite simple. Hanson claimed that he had
"NEVER heard or read the "taunt" that "doing well in school is a white
trait." I was merely pointing out that someone, whose opinion I would
presume he might respect, had. Nothing more and nothing less, no
editorializing as to whether there was any merit to the claim or not. I am
laboring under the assumption that the president has slightly more expertise
in this particular field then hansen does.