[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Sat Apr 18 10:39:18 PDT 2009

The problem originated with the subprime mess under Carter. All of the democrats voted in favor of the banks giving bad loans. This coupled with with the run up in prices by greedy speculators was the initial problem. Obama along with ACORN was involved in this. He is no responsible for the stimulus package which will prolong the recovery and saddle our kids and grandkids with a horrendous debt. As Larry Kudlow said; "We will recover but due to the bailout is it will be longer in coming and more sluggish". Obama's deficit is larger than all previous president from Washington through Bush Jr.When the recovery does come Obama and the democrats will be more than happy to take credit for it, even though we would have recovered faster with out the  bogus stimulus.
Roger