[Vision2020] Racist Group Leaves Fliers on Lawns

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Apr 18 10:39:00 PDT 2009

This is NOT new to me, bear.

I have been following them for the past several years.

I know all about their central website.  I know about all items linked to
that site.  I have downloaded virtually every document accessible from
their central website (approximately 450 megabytes of crap), as well as
their website out of Coeur d'Alene.

I have been monitoring the Coeur d'Alene Aryan Nations website (which has
been temporarily suspended since February) ever since the first
Confederate flag appeared outside a duplex over by the Latah County
Fairgrounds and learned that its inhabitants had/have ties with the Coeur
d'Alene Aryan cesspool.

Perhaps you might be interested in monitoring them along with me.  I'll
keep you posted as soon as the Coeur d'Alene site reappears.

Until then, I suggest you totally familiarize yourself with the "makeup"
(names, locations, etc) of the central Aryan Nations website "management",
ok?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't forget to
have fun doin' it.  Lord, let your laughter ring forth.  Be outrageous,
ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can
produce.  And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer
joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it
was."

- Molly
Ivins