[Vision2020] Racist Group Leaves Fliers on Lawns

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Sat Apr 18 09:43:02 PDT 2009

Tom,

They are here and they have every right to be heard and I'm glad they are out in the open.
Now,
having said that, these kooks need to be confronted and challenged where ever they can be!

You really need to read their web site to understand just how far these folks are willing
to go!
(http://www.aryan-nations.org/about.htm)

I especially liked looking at the page on printing their leaflets. Typical propaganda.
They have
taken a scintilla of fact, and encrusted it with their spin on it - so you can't deny the
small fact
without looking like you're "pro".

For instance, in the flyer titled "How Can This Happen", under the photo of the burning
Twin
Towers (which has nothing to do with the verbiage in the flyer), they list  the amount of
money
given to the country of Israel since 1949, a verifiable fact. They then twist this into
"....... Israel
is sucking money from tax paying Americans to fuel the Zionist juggernaut".

I'm NOT pro Israel, but that doesn't make me anti-jewish! Do I like what is happening
between
Israel and Palestine, NO! But I am no more ant-jewish because of that than I am
anti-eastern
orthodox because of the way the Russians treat Georgia! Confusion is a key to good
propaganda with an ignorant populace. In this case, they equate a country, Israel with a
religion
and race. Not all Israelis are Jewish! Not all Palestinians are Moslems!  But, if you can
find a "hot
button" that is easily confusing, it makes the miss understanding work for you!

Wayne,
AKA Bear, aka spineless coward *S*