[Vision2020] BACK to the Original Question

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 16:22:16 PDT 2009

Wayne,

It is obvious you aren't an attorney, I know you have to be able to pass law school and the bar, a feat far past your competence. But it is also obvious you have no spine by hiding behind a psuesdo handle. Even your so called friends have condemed the practice of using a false identity and attacking others. Although it might just be that they only condemn the practice when it happens to their friends and not others. Perhaps you can chalk up your dishonesty to defending the Constitution. I am sure you and Sunil can come up with some fantango language and explaination as to why your unethical behavior is really ethical.

Reality is, Moscow is a small, tiny town, your emails leave an IP address footprint, I know your first name is Wayne, and I will eventually find out who you are.. There are other people that monitor this list that tell me who people are when they try this sort of thing.  You are not the first.

So you can either tell us now,or I will tell everybody later.

Best Regards,

Donovan