[Vision2020] Hair, Politics and the Tea Party

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:16:27 PDT 2009

Thanks, Bear! Read the end of the petition that Tom posted a link to.
It says the Prwsident must uphold the Cpnstitution! Yet for 8 years
these clowns were silent.

So far, though, I agree with the complaints about the tax system that
you and others have made. There is a problem there but I'm insulted
and outraged about the way this group is bringing it up.

Joe Campbell