[Vision2020] Hair, Politics and the Tea Party

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Fri Apr 17 15:31:05 PDT 2009

Kai,

I agree with Sue about not jumping to conclusions about the fellow in the picture. Are we
going
to equate the length of his hair or his style of dress with his political inclinations?

And Joe, I agree with you about the protests. I was in the military at the time and
couldn't
protest, but some of the things I saw the politicians do to manipulate the public during
that
time period was unbelievable. All of those gatherings you saw with Mr. Bush were so staged

that it wasn't even funny! He used to come to MacDill AFB  a lot to visit either General
Franks or
General Abizaid. Those that were pre-selected to see him had to pass additional security
and
weapons checks before they could even get into the hanger near Air Force One. Imagine if
you
will, his security folks were so worried about the Commander in Chief and the loyalty of
his
officers, that you had to go through metal detectors! IF they couldn't trust you in an
airplane
hanger with the President, how did they get into the armed forces in the first place? It
had
nothing to do with security, it had everything to do with politics!

While he was Commander in Chief, I owed him the deference required, but now that he is
out,
he should be held responsible for his actions during the last eight years. Since we keep
talking
about ho great our laws, Constitution and courts are, what would he have to be afraid of,
especially IF he's not guilty of anything!!!!! Hell, Nixon quit under threat of an
impeachment,
Clinton was impeached for his affair, and this clown goes
free?