[Vision2020] BACK to the Original Question

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Apr 17 09:36:37 PDT 2009

Yes, Sunil.

It is truly amazing, also, that he defies biological science in that he
manages to walk erect without a backbone.

I must hustle out the door on errands so I'll miss out on Arnold's
intellectual banter.

> Typical, and predictable as the sun rising in the East. When Donovan is
w> rong he can't admit it, and if I call him on it he will launch into this
> slimy attack. Kind of like a jellyfish.
>
> He's an interesting case study.  The prolapse has clearly extruded his
enti> re brain, yet he retains sufficient coordination to operate a
keyboard.

thansen at moscow.> com; bear at moscow.com

> Sorry, I disagree.
>
> I do agree with what the Ten Commandments say. But I think lots of people
d> isagree with what the Ten Commandments intend and imply.

> What I think is a crock is their release. The reality is, child
molesters>  are free, in part, because of the actions of Sunil. You can
call it
wh> atever you want, blame it on anyone else, but that is the reality.

> And I would not be calling the release of child molesters, "due
process.">  That term is such an injustice to the victims of these people,
or shall

"T> om Hansen" <thansen at moscow.com>
> Date: Friday, April 17, 2009, 8:11 AM
>

> Donovan, What a CROCK!
>
> First you don't believe what the Ten Commandments say, and now you don't
> like the way the
> law works! IF I read the court documents correctly, there was a JUDGE
tha> t released him,
> not
> Sunil! I am sorry that the State of Idaho, as represented by a
prosecutor>  didn't prove
> his/her
> case that the individual was a threat to society. You're pointing the
finge> r in the WRONG
> direction on how the legal system worked in this case!

> _________________
> > Hansen,
> >
> > Certainly not a lawyer with a forked tongue that misleads people to
draw
> > the wrong conclusions and to free child molesters.
> > The child molester can at least claim mental illness for this
endangermen> t
> > of children. But what can Sunil claim?
> > I remember, if my memory
>  serves me correctly, at how angry Hansen was that
> > our local child molester of an eight year old girl, was allowed to
driv> e,
> w> ithout supervision, to Lewiston. Guess who was, in part,
responsib> le for
> > his release into the Moscow Public?
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Donovan
> >
> > --- On Fri, 4/17/09, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

Join us at The First Annual Intolerista Wingding, April 17th, featuring
Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale.  For details go to . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Wingding

Seeya
there.