[Vision2020] BACK to the Original Question

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 09:31:28 PDT 2009

Typical, and predictable as the sun rising in the East. When Donovan is wrong he can't admit it, and if I call him on it he will launch into this slimy attack. Kind of like a jellyfish.

He's an interesting case study.  The prolapse has clearly extruded his entire brain, yet he retains sufficient coordination to operate a keyboard.

Sunil