[Vision2020] Not Due Process?

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Fri Apr 17 08:39:53 PDT 2009

Donovan,

IF it's not due process, which the laws, Constitutions of Idaho and of the US say it is,
what is it?

And since you are so fond of calling names here on the list, why can't you call them
monsters?
The Constitutions of Idaho and the US allow free speech, but you don't seem to like the
way
they work either!

> Sorry, I disagree.
> I do agree with what the Ten Commandments say. But I think lots of people
disagree with what the Ten Commandments intend and imply.

> What I think is a crock is their release. The reality is, child
molesters are free, in part, because of the actions of Sunil. You can call it
what ever you want, blame it on anyone else, but that is the reality.

> And I would not be calling the release of child molesters, "due process."
 That term is such an injustice to the victims of these people, or shall I
call these child molesters, at the risk of offending some liberals on
here,>  monsters.

<vision2> 020 at moscow.com>, "Sunil Ramalingam" <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com>, "Tom
Han> sen" <thansen at moscow.com>
> Date: Friday, April 17, 2009, 8:11 AM
>

> Donovan, What a CROCK!
>
> First you don't believe what the Ten Commandments say, and now you don't
li> ke the way the
> law works! IF I read the court documents correctly, there was a JUDGE that
> released him,
> not
> Sunil! I am sorry that the State of Idaho, as represented by a prosecutor
d> idn't prove
> his/her
> case that the individual was a threat to society. You're pointing the
finge> r in the WRONG
> direction on how the legal system worked in this case!
>

> ___________________________________________________________________________>
_________________
> > Hansen,
> >
> > Certainly not a lawyer with a forked tongue that misleads people to
dra> w
> > the wrong conclusions and to free child molesters.
> > The child molester can at least claim mental illness for this
endangermen> t
> > of children. But what can Sunil claim?
> > I remember, if my memory serves me correctly, at how angry Hansen was
tha> t
> > our local child molester of an eight year old girl, was allowed to drive,
> w> ithout supervision, to Lewiston. Guess who was, in part, responsible
f> or
> > his release into the Moscow Public?
> > Best Regards,
> >
> > Donovan

Commandant> s
> [...]
> > not>  the start of a new conversation.
> > >
> > > Read the post before this one that you quoted, Then get back to me.
> > >
> > > Best Regards,
> > >
> > > Donovan
> > >

> > > --- On Thu, 4/16/09, Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > > From: Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com>
> > > Subject: Re: [Vision2020] BACK to the Original Question
> > > To: "vision 2020" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
> > > Date: Thursday, April 16, 2009, 5:48 PM
> > >

> > > #yiv1986942131 .ExternalClass #EC_yiv1035337694 .EC_hmmessage P
> > > {padding:0px;}
> > > #yiv1986942131 .ExternalClass #EC_yiv1035337694
> > > {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}
> > >

> > > #yiv1986942131 .ExternalClass #EC_yiv1035337694 .EC_hmmessage P
> > > {padding:0px;}
> > > #yiv1986942131 .ExternalClass #EC_yiv1035337694
> > > {font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}
> > >
> > > Here is your post in which you said
> > > First, the Ten Commandants say to "Love your Neighbor". Do you
disagree> ?
> > > http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2009-April/062917.html
> > >
> > > As you, or at least any honest person, can see, you then go on to try
t> o
> > pr> ove  your point by quoting Jesus.  But what Jesus said was not
on> e
> > of
> > t> he Ten Commandments.
> > >
> > > You never said 'The Ten Commandments, as I interpret them, or claim
> > Catholi> c doctrine interprets them, say "Love your Neighbor."
> > >
> > > Here is Wayne's (Bear's) post in which he disagreed with you and
asked>
> > you
> > > which commandment said that.
> > >
> > > http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2009-April/062919.html
> > >
> > > Hey look, I'm able to substantiate what I said! That puts me way ahead
> of
> > y> ou, Mr. Burning Pants.
> > >
> > > Sunil
> > >

> > > Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:02:54 -0700
> > > From: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
> > > Subject: Re: [Vision2020] BACK to the Original Question
> > > To: vision2020 at moscow.com; sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
> > >

> > > Sunil,
> > >
> > > Please quote what you believe to be the original question, and point to
> > whe> re Wayne references the term Ten Commandments in it.
> > >
> > > Your inability to do so, I believe, will show any dishonesty.
> > >
> > > "Donovan has taken Jesus' statement and tried to pretend it's one of
th> e
> > Te> n Commandments."
> > >
> > > I am not pretending, that is your job, not mine. I have
> > to actually pro> duce something.besides twisty words.
> > >
> > > According to the Catholic Church, the Ten Commandments do encompass
> > Lovin> g God and Loving thy Neighbor. I tried to explain that by
quoting>
> > Jesus
> > fro> m Matthew and providing a link to Wikipedia that explains it.
> > >
> > > If you want to reject the Catholic interpretation of the Ten
Commandant> s,

=====